Re: Rear seat back in MkII BT7

To: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>,
Subject: Re: Rear seat back in MkII BT7
From: "David Ward" <david@bighealey.ltd.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Sep 2006 18:10:53 +0100
G'day fella's,
For what it's worth the early 100/6 were in-fact covered in a material known
as "Rexene"  this was the forerunner to vinyl, leathercloth or Ambla.
I believe that I still have some of these rear seat backs somewhere that is
original from 1956.
That UK supplier is completely WRONG with his information that he supplied
you with, but in all due respects it is quite possible that he is not old
enough to recall back to the early 1950's
Regards.
David.