Re: 100-4/TR3 Heater Core

To: Warthodson@aol.com
Subject: Re: 100-4/TR3 Heater Core
From: Dave & M <rusd@velocitus.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 08:34:07 -0700
Gary,

Appears restorable? -- Some shops are very reluctant to tackle core
leaks on the rather odd, hard to work on round cores. Maybe you could
have the core leak tested. Otherwise, the $480 Moss unit doesn't sound
too bad. OTOH, if the other parts are needed, it might be a quite
reasonable deal as is.

Dave Russell
BN2