Re: 100-4/TR3 Heater Core

To: rusd@velocitus.net
Subject: Re: 100-4/TR3 Heater Core
From: Warthodson@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 17:54:44 EDT
Dave,
It does appear to be in good restorable condition. I could try to get it
pressure tested if someone is actually interested in it. The blower motor
bearings
are stuck, but I haven't tried to free them up. I have not made any attempt
to work on this unit. It comes with a money back guarantee, less freight.
Gary Hodson

In a message dated 9/12/2006 9:44:08 AM Central Daylight Time,