Damask Red Paint

To: "Autstin Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Damask Red Paint
From: "Gale Hess" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2006 20:31:37 -0700
I've had an SUV driver back without looking and cause some damage to the left
front of my BJ8.  It looks like the biggest problem will be finding Damask Red
paint.  There are several references on the internet re. paint numbers etc.
but I'm wondering whether some of you might know of a source using the paint
numbers without going thru the matching process.  I know that it would likely
not match the aged paint on the car but the area is small.  Any information or
experiences in this area will be greatly appreciated.
Gale Hess
BJ8-35887