Re: Workshop manual

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Workshop manual
From: "David Masucci" <drmasucci@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 19:50:05 -0400
Tom,

I have a CD-ROM version of the workshop manual for my Mustang. I got it
cheap so it works for me, but I much prefer a conventional paper book type
manual. It's just SO much easier to bounce around the book referencing this
and that while trying to resolve a problem. With the CD, you never remember
where things were, and it's hard to put little sticky notes between the
pages if you get my drift. My opinion is the old fashioned paper manual is
the way to go. But as an alternative the info is all there in the CD...or
PDF.

Have a good one,
Dave
64 BJ8