rear seat in MkII BT7

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: rear seat in MkII BT7
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 10:36:52 +0100
Subsequent to my last regarding the rear seat upright (squab?) in my MkII
BT7, does anyone have some close up pictures that they could send me? I need
detailed shots that would indicate the way it was trimmed, the cut of the
vinyl, the order in which the sections were applied etcetc.

I am referring to the section which swings forward, behind which the hood is
stowed..the bit with 10 stictched panels. Any advice for my wife regarding
stitching these panels? (Beyond keeping cool and keeping me out of the room
while she does it!)

Thanks,

Simon.