Factory Workshop Manual Mystery

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Factory Workshop Manual Mystery
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:03:41 -0500
Just to try it out, I brought my tattered old factory Workshop Manual to the
office to see how hard it would be to scan.  When I did it I noticed that
there isn't a section I, and when I refer to the index, it's not listed.
Why did they skip "I"?

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/