Re: Wood Wheel on eBay

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Wood Wheel on eBay
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 10:15:57 -0400
  Ned:  An adaptor would be necessary, but I doubt they are available for
that six-screw wheel.   I don't think you really want that wheel for your
BJ8 anyway. You want one with nine screws.  Also one with spokes 120 degrees
apart offers better view of your gages while driving along.
  Lempert has some really great wheels and adaptors and he's a good guy.
  see:  http://www.pbase.com/mdlempert/wheels

  Jim Smith