Re: Wood Wheel on eBay

To: "Ned Smith" <smithn00@kitepilot.net>,
Subject: Re: Wood Wheel on eBay
From: "mnhealey" <mnhealey@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 11:27:09 -0500
Ned:

I have a Les Leston wheel on my 100-4.  I purchased a Moto-lita hub (they
call it a Boss) and then I redrilled the hub to fit the 6 studs on the
Leston wheel.

It looks great with no trace whatsoever of any modification.  The Leston
Wheel covers up the 9 holes that were drilled my Moto-lita for their wheel.

The difference here with this wheel is that there appears to be no open
center section to accomodate your trafficator.  I believe that you'd have to
relocate your turn signals and horn to another location.

BTW, Mike *IS* a great guy and he makes wonderful wheels and he has a great
rear end too!  :-)  (3.54 I think)

Curt

"British car ownership; it's not for the Squeamish"
Curtis L. Carlson
MAHC Membership Director/Newsletter Publisher
PO Box 6844
Minneapolis, MN  55406-0844
612-721-8667/612-251-7492
mnhealey@gmail.com www.mnhealey.com