60 Healey for sale

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: 60 Healey for sale
From: John Vrugtman <javrugtman@htcnet.org>
Date: Sat, 16 Sep 2006 15:30:48 -0400
Hello All,

Below is info on a car for sale in Virginia, that I was made aware of
through a friend. If anyone is interested please contact Craig through
the link below, as  I have no personal knowledge of the car.

John Vrugtman
--------------------
 I have a '60 3000 (my third healey).  This is not a matching numbers
car, as i bought a parts car and used the block out of it, and other
parts to get a good running engine.  I intended this to be a nice clean
driver.  Mechanically it is mostly done.  Engine runs nicely, with less
than an hour of break-in time on it.  Trans was not rebuilt; seems OK
but I won't know till I drive it some.  Brakes are new, brake lines were
out of car to paint frame, and are back in.  New harness.  I didn't do
any suspension work.  Needs body work, painting, new interior, new
wheels and tires (has original 48 spokers).  Was in slight fender
bender, thus one front fender and part of the aluminum need a little
extra attention by a good body man.  I can do a pretty good job, as I
was planning to make the nice driver, but I am certainly no
professional.  Will need miscellaneous new parts also.  Do not have top
or frame, but would have needed new top any way.  The frame was not
touched in the bender and is clean and straight.  I can send pictures if
you know of anyone that might be interested.

Thanks,
Craig

liangpetro@comcast.net