Re: 3000 MKII article

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>,
Subject: Re: 3000 MKII article
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 17:21:14 -0500
I couldn't resist and bought the article, they include the picture of the
Healey interior twice, once with the Alfa and once with the Healey.

That little snafu aside, they rate the cars at the end, a no win task I am
sure they will get comments about, the Healey places 2nd in styling, 2nd to
last (gasp!) among the eight cars, also of interest, the Triumph TR3 is
rated best for handling and the AC Ace the 3rd worst, Healey is in the
middle, which is probably fair.  Haven't driven an Ace (have driven a TR3)
and was very surprised with these numbers as well, most of the reports I
have ever read of Aces is that they are very good handling cars.  Should be
noted though they tested handling on a slalom, not a road course.

Anyway, I know these things are highly subjective and driving experience
varies a lot from model to model of the same make, but very interesting
results.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1