Re Trafficator

To: Healeys <healeys@autox.team.net>, healeymanjim@joimail.com
Subject: Re Trafficator
From: mike brooks <hypercubic@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 08:19:26 +0100 (BST)
Jim,

  Use India ink from an artists supply shop. Put it on with a small fine
artist's brush. I used three coats and finished off with black shoe polish when
the ink was dry. You end up with a finish slightly shinier than original, but
much better looking than the badly weathered Bakolite.

  Rgds

  Mike Brooks
  BN2 Milano Italy