Need a 69 GT6+?

To: Healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Need a 69 GT6+?
From: "scott willis" <ahpowered@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 10:35:42 -0500
Hey gang,
I have decided to add a 66 E-type coupe to the collection so I have to sell
my GT6 to make room.

This is the model of GT6 to own. Before I post this car on Ebay I thought
I'd send notice to the list. I am selling to fund another purchase. I just
received an award of excellence by popular vote in Newburgh, IN. I drove the
car over 300 miles that day.

As they say...driving this car is about as much fun as you can have with
your clothes on.

This is a highly original car that had alwas been garaged. I am the 3rd
owner. I have lots of receipts. It is jasmine yellow, has an old re-spray
and no rust. I do have a can of touch up paint alsoif you want to tuch up
were some paing is flaked off the frame around the motor, etc.

The previous owner bought it from the original owner that had it parked in a
garage for years hoping to get it running again. She could no longer fit in
the car and needed to sell it.

The previous owner worked on it for a couple years and repaced things like:
Radiator
Plug wires
Clutch
Tranny Syncros
New rear shocks
Tires
Brakes
Both master cylinders

My repairs:
Carpet is molded kit from England
CD player (original radio will be included)
Staneless Bell sport exhaust from Spitbits (f'n unbelievable sound!)
Front/rear window rubber
New Rotoflex, bearings,
Bushings Front and back
New front Spax gas shocks
New high rated front springs
I have a few extra parts etc

The thing goes like a bat outta HELL!

I plan to make a video for Youtube so folks can see and hear the thing
running well and fast. (That may take awhile to post)

Here are some photos along with shots from Gatlinburgh MG event. Enjoy.

http://s82.photobucket.com/albums/j247/69gt6/

Let me know if you need more photos or details. email swillis@insightbb.com.
I check it more. I hate to see er go...

I will post on Ebay for $6,995. No games. Inspect the car. Drive it
anywhere.

Scott Willis
Mashed 60 BN7 AH Club USA
59 MGA