Re: Looking for a used OEM adjustable steering wheel and

To: "Bob, Kim, Rob, Bandit and Pepper" <thewalkers@qwest.net>,
Subject: Re: Looking for a used OEM adjustable steering wheel and
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 07:57:51 -0400
Bob,

How many old used original steering wheels with the usual minor cracks
around the rim to spoke areas would you like? (I have 2 here that are
basically solid but with the usual cracks in the plastic.)

Another question, why would you be going for old used wheels to try to fix
(fixes won't last forever) when you can buy a brand new one complete with
locking collar. The adjustable steering wheel is one of the repro items they
really got right. And the price is somewhat less than all the fancy repro
wood rim wheels.

Rich Chrysler