Missing pages scans

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Missing pages scans
From: "Simon Lachlan" <simon.lachlan@homecall.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Oct 2006 12:26:10 +0100
Hi,
A big favour if possible...
I have a .pdf version of the BMC workshop manual AKD 1179H. It's very useful
as I can print off pages, diagrams etc and use them in the workshop etcetc.
I find that I'm missing some pages in the fuel system chapter.
It stops on page DDD.6 at "fig DDD.4 the HS4 type carburetter". So I'm
missing DDD.7 to DDD.18 inclusive. Does anyone have those pages? I can see
that the easiest would be for whoever might have a complete version of the
.pdf to cut or export the pages and send them over. But however it's done,
I'll be pleased and grateful.
Thanks,
Simon.