RE: Inside the tank

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: RE: Inside the tank
From: "Quinn, Patrick" <Patrick.Quinn@det.nsw.edu.au>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 13:08:16 +1000
G'day Alan

I did refer to the BN3 shop manual that I wrote myself and couldn't find
anything.

Yes the pump is in the same position and I like the idea of the header
tape and will try it on the pipes. The BN3 has twin pipes but it won't
be a problem.

I have an inline filter just before the pump so that should catch any
gunk.

Thanks

Patrick