clutch and flywheel BJ7

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: clutch and flywheel BJ7
From: "Frank Edwards" <logical2@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:24:41 +0000
Hello to all;
Thanks for the replies on the diaphragm clutch in the BJ7.  One response
mentioned rear oil seal and lightened flywheel.  I am of course adding the
rear oil seal.  Does a lightened flywheel really do much on a street car?
Can the existing flywheel be lightened on a lathe?  If so does anyone have
prints or diagrams on what material to remove?  I am able to get machine
shop work done at a very reasonable price.  Buying a lightened flywheel is a
little out of my price range.  Thanks to everyone for the help.

Frank R. Edwards
570-784-4662
logical2@hotmail.com

Be seen and heard with Windows Live Messenger and Microsoft LifeCams
http://clk.atdmt.com/MSN/go/msnnkwme0020000001msn/direct/01/?href=http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/digitalcommunication/default.mspx?locale=en-us&source=hmtagline