Parts needed.

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Parts needed.
From: PG <BJ8mk3@shaw.ca>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 13:42:52 -0700
I have a 67 BJ8 that I am doing some work on and am looking for some
performance parts.   I thought I would send you all what I am looking for so
that if anybody had any specific parts (cleaning out the garage?) that they
wanted to sell to me, you could respond to me directly.

The parts I am looking for are:

*       7/8" front anti-roll bar,
*       Rear Anti-roll bar,
*       Top End Rebuild Parts:   New Stainless valves, guides, circlips,
collets etc
*       Bottom End Rebuild parts:  New Pistons, Bushings, rings, gaskets,
timing chains etc etc
*       Polished Rocker Cover
*       Aluminum Head
*       HD8 Carbs
*       Two port 2" intake manifold
*       Exhaust Header (tubular manifold)
*       Mallory distributor or 123
*       New Harmonic Balancer/Damper
*       Oil Cooler set-up.
*       Hi-Torque Starter