Re: cooling fan

To: caddi5@comcast.net, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: cooling fan
From: Awgertoo@aol.com
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 09:00:03 EDT
In a message dated 10/16/2006 4:02:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
caddi5@comcast.net writes:

what is  the best cooling fan for my 1959 bn4,where can i buy one??
Mitch--

Like most of the advice on this list mine is based solely on my own
experience and is unsupported by anything but anecdotal if not empiric
evidence.

On my BN! I have been through, in the following order, the stock four  blade
fan, the six-blade Moss, the 5-blade Dennis Welch (apparently the same or
very similar to the used-to-be Texas Kooler fan) and now the Nock  flex-fan.
Far
and away the Nock fan is the best.

I'm sure you'll get lots of feedback on this topic--perhaps even  a few free
discards.

Best--Michael Oritt