Re: Brake light switch BJ-8

To: "David Z" <davzu29@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Brake light switch BJ-8
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:30:39 +0800
David -

That's alot of switches to be going through... when was the last time you
flushed your brake fluid?  You may have water in your fluid, corroding
contacts.  If so, this situation can be dangerous.  I 've had the same
switch on my BJ8 for 10 years and ~ 50k miles... no problems.

Regards,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1