Re: Carburetor adjustment

To: "Jorge Garcia" <fortee9er@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Carburetor adjustment
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 09:33:19 +0800
Jorge -

Sounds to me like you have leaky throttle shaft bushes.  Get Norm Nock's
teflon bush replacement kit and replace the throttle shaft bushes (and
shafts while you are at it) on your carbs.  Trust me... it's a little bit of
a job but well worth it.  It will remove any idle speed fluctuation,
forever.

Regards,

Alan
'52 A90