Re: NON-HEALEY: Paintless Dent Puller

To: "Bob Spidell" <bspidell@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: NON-HEALEY: Paintless Dent Puller
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Oct 2006 17:08:24 -0500
There is a BJ8 owner over in San Leandro who is a frequently posts on
the British Car Forum named Roger (his sign-on is AUSMHLY).  He has
been chronicling his restoration over there, and has a really nice
Healey.

His profile lists his website as http://dentfree.us  and all accounts
list him as a stand-up guy.  Like most of us here, never met him face
to face, but I would call him if I lived out there.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."