RE: W57 transmission for 5 speed conversion

To: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>,
Subject: RE: W57 transmission for 5 speed conversion
From: kaoleary@comcast.net
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2006 03:27:52 +0000
heres the ratio data for the w57 and w58 toyota transmissions.
 W57Toyota 4cy 2wd Truck4.113.93.54
13.28513.50112.81211.629
21.8941.3910.4237.7847.3876.7053171
31.2750.6190.3275.2404.9734.5143702
41.0000.2750.2164.1103.9003.5404314
50.8610.1390.1393.5393.3583.0484736

 W58Celica / Supra
13.28513.50112.81211.629
21.8941.3910.4237.7847.3876.7053171
31.2750.6190.3275.2404.9734.5143702
41.0000.2750.2164.1103.9003.5404314
50.7800.2200.2203.2063.0422.7614290

technical data... (which i dont really understand, being a jensen healey owner)
but
people in the atlanta club have put w58 transmissions in their cars.
kate
From: "Tracy Drummond" <bighealey@charter.net>