Re: New updates to my web site:

To: "John Sims" <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Subject: Re: New updates to my web site:
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 10:01:51 +0800
Hi John -

I really appreciate what you are doing with this stuff, it is very helpful
to have your online resource.  My only problem is I can find these things
you are talking about about half the time... it isn't clear to me where some
of this stuff is.

Can you help me figure out how to navigate your site to find these articles?

Thanks,

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1