Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set

To: "Dave Schweninger" <quenty@ntelos.net>,
Subject: Re: Door Shut Face Finisher Set
From: "Ron Fine" <RonFineEsq@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 19:15:50 -0700
The new door shut face finisher set I installed on my BN7 needed extensive
trimming to fit.  It appeared that they were intentionally cut larger so
they could be trimmed down as needed.  Since my original pieces were
available to use as a template, I just trimmed to them and did the final
fitting to the car.
Ron