Dream Healey

To: "William Moyer" <William.Moyer@millersville.edu>
Subject: Dream Healey
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 19:44:04 -0600
I tend to like cars that get the "what is that?" question a lot

The Westland is a good looking car to me.
http://www.ritzsite.demon.nl/RAI99_classic_NO/CRAI99_no13.htm

The Beutler isn't bad either
http://www.ahc-ec.fsnet.co.uk/healey_photographs_2/beutler/beutler_healey.htm

Realistically, I would like a BN2 and a Sportsboat. The BN2 because I
like the unrefined sportscar with very refined styling, and the
Sportsboat because I have always wanted a boat and it fits with
everything else.  That might be why the Donald Healey Christmas card
with the 100 in the foreground and the Sports Boat pull the skier in
the background is one of the backgrounds on my home computers desktop.
 See the Happy Days card on Larry  Varleys site
http://www.acmefluid.com.au/larry/cards.html

Patton

\\

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."