Re: Longbridge Head

To: "Dennis Broughel" <brougheldp@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: Longbridge Head
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 16:39:47 -0600
I asked several months ago what improvements could be done to the 2
port head, and I all got was suggestions to replace it.   I would be
VERY interested in tuning ideas the let me keep my Longbridge head!
They had to be some tuning before the MM head came out.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com/
Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."