Re: Longbridge Head

To: "Dennis Broughel" <brougheldp@wildblue.net>
Subject: Re: Longbridge Head
From: "Bluechipracing" <bluechipracing@snet.net>
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2006 19:00:20 -0500
  Hi Denny :  Change to the later head!......Just kidding,  I know you
Longbridge hardcase guys are diehards and really like the challenge of
making something good out of a goats nose (or was it a sow's ear?),  reminds
me of the old flathead fords.  The folks who love em won't even think about
overhead valves.

  I know a guy in upstate NY who you should ask.  He has reworked a zillion
Healey heads over the years with excellent results.  Don't know if he has
experience with the Longbridge head, but if anyone can make it breathe
better, he's the one.

  Good Luck

  Jim Smith