Rotor, Bosch follow up

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rotor, Bosch follow up
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 09:59:07 -0500
Just thought my fellow listers would like some follow up feedback on  what
Vickie Brits is selling as a new and improved Bosch rotor.

It looks nothing like the picture they have in they're magazine and identical
to a  $2.95 rotor that every one else is selling.  So for 6 times the cost of
the cheaper rotor I now own a rotor that looks identical to the cheapy.

I will be contacting Vicky Brits next week to double check they're stock and
will return this unit (of course)  if this was not a mistake.

Hard to believe they can mark this up 6 times and say its new and improved.
It  has a black plastic body,  a brass arm, with the infamous rivet, whats new
about that?   I was expecting a Bosch Blue unit with different attachments
altogether.  Live and learn.

Will get back when I get further feedback.

What a waste, and I certainly gave VB more credit than to send this type of
product out at such a large mark up.

Mark