Re: SV: Found wondering around the internet....

To: Patton Dickson <57healey@gmail.com>,
Subject: Re: SV: Found wondering around the internet....
From: Richard Hosmer <rahosmer@citlink.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Nov 2006 10:13:35 -0800
Robert, Patton, et al:

I do not think that's funny [ :) ] at all.

It was a GREAT GREAT story, don't get me wrong, and it WOULD be vicariously
fascinating to try and 'close the loop', or 'connect the dots'. But, I feel
that what was done here was very wrong.

Sure, in this day of electronic wonders, we can, IF WE INDIVIDUALLY WISH TO,
find out a lot more than people might like - but to, without being asked,
"out" someone's personal contact info for all to see, on a public list, is
IMRO, WAY, WAY out of line.

And, I do not care one whit if they were listed in some directory or not -
publication here, totally on speculation, was still unwarranted.

Dick Hosmer