Re: Replacing Rear Springs

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Replacing Rear Springs
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 19:43:22 -0500
John,  You forgot about the usefulness of a few verbal profanities to help
negotiate the eye bolts and "spring center locating post" into location.

And you may want to double check that the windows and doors are closed so
the neighbors don't get the wrong impression of what type of person you
really are.

After all who in their right mind would purposefully shut themselves up in a
garage by themselves on a perfectly nice day just to fondle and swear at an
automobile.

Meeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Good Luck  Ned,    Mark