Re: Grinding Valves

To: "Autstin Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Grinding Valves
From: "Greg Lemon" <glemon@neb.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 22:15:34 -0600
Thanks Gale, I enjoyed your story even more than the one posted a day or two
ago about the guy reunited with Healeys.

Reminds me of the time I helped change a clutch on a Sprite in a cold,
drafty  detached garage on a Saturday night when it was well below zero (F).
The car in question, unknown to me at the time, would later become my first
car.  At the time it was my brother's freind's car, and I was under no
obligation to help fix it other than the fact I was 15 and car crazy.

Thanks for the info on valve grinding and sharing the story, as well as all
the others who have provided information.

Greg Lemon
54 BN1