Re: Ignition cable lenghts

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Ignition cable lenghts
From: Bob Spidell <bspidell@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2006 08:07:32 -0800
re:

"...Screw type distributor caps don't have any more problem with
supressor wires
than they do with solid wires.  ..."

I have personal experience to the contrary.

As far as "polution" (sic) goes, all our Healeys are considered "gross
polluters" and some
people would like to remove them from the roads.  I'm otherwise reasonably
"green," but my conscience isn't too bothered by my occasional jaunt in
my gross
polluter (no more bothered, apparently, than the equestrians whose
horses pollute
in more obvious ways, or the trail bikers who tear up my favorite hiking
trails, etc.).

bs