Re:

To: Healey forum <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re:
From: "Ph.J.Aeckerlin" <j.aeckerlin@tiscali.nl>
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 2006 18:08:44 +0100
Hi Michael and Mike,
It's even better to submerge the bearing in a bit of engine oil, heat to
approx 200 F and let the oil + bearing cool down. That is the best way
to saturate the Oilte bearing - in fact it was the manufacturer's
recommendation. I know because I was the agent/importer of Oilite in The
Netherlands.
Kind regards,
Jack Aeckerlin