Re: jacks

To: <healeymanjim@joimail.com>
Subject: Re: jacks
From: "Richard Bittmann" <edmyed@harbornet.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Nov 2006 22:18:26 -0800
When I got my BJ7 in 1976 it came with a great sissors jack with a 48"
cranking jack handle that folds in half.  The jack has two sprockets - one
low geared and one high geared.  Low gear for heavy lifting and high gear
for lowering the car.  It collapses to 3" high so it will fit under any
point on the car even with a flat tire.  If anyone recognizes this jack I'd
be very interesed to know where it came from originally.

Richard Bittmann BJ7 Tacoma