RE: Y'all

To: 'Per Schoerner' <healeyguy@bredband.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Y'all
From: John Sims <ahbn6@optonline.net>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2007 17:20:44 -0500
All of you guys in the North or overseas are probably getting those Dixie
scores because you have been watching either too much NASCAR or too much
Jerry Springer. And, if you do not get Jerry Springer outside of the US
count yourself as being very fortunate. The only show on TV that makes me
feel good about myself no matter what misfortune I have had for the day.
Proves that there is always someone worse off.

John Sims, BN6
Aberdeen, NJ

www.healey6.com