RE: Y'all

To: heard <heard@datatrontech.net>, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Y'all
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2007 07:04:32 -0800 (PST)
Reminds me of my first experience with a secretary in
East TN (she is from Maryville).  I asked her to make
me some copies, and she replied "I don't care to do
that".  Well I thought she had just refused, and I was
a bit flummoxed.  Turns out that means "I don't mind
doing that", in East Tennessee speak.  Wow!  local
dialects.

I scored 100% Dixie BTW

Mike SC