Re: Survey

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Survey
From: robert westcott <55healey@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 23:46:38 -0800
Alan,
        Yes,  I have gloves on my parcel shelf (it's a Hundred).  Had to use
them this Saturday for the annual "CAHC Frostbite Tour" .  It started
out at a nice toasty 40 degrees, top down, no side screens or heater
(we don't need no stinkin heater) , great drive for the first 45 miles
and then the heavens opened and we got doused with ice cold raindrops
(fallen on my head).  We scattered for home.  Perfect day for a tour in
the Pacific NW.