Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123

To: <Awgertoo@aol.com>, <britishcars@shaw.ca>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: FW: Mallory vs. 123
From: "Frenken, Eric" <efrenken@lctax.de>
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 10:35:14 +0100
Michael,

the company (123ignition) has already been around for some five years and with
their enthusiasm to develop new parts for our classics (injection systems, new
generation of electronic distributors) and heavily increasing outlet within
the last months I bet they'll still be around in 20 years.

Eric
Heinsberg/Germany
123ignition dealership

-----Urspr|ngliche Nachricht-----