Distributors

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Distributors
From: Editorgary@aol.com
Date: Wed, 7 Feb 2007 11:44:04 EST
In a message dated 2/6/07 10:56:15 PM, owner-healeys-digest@autox.team.net
writes:

> I have Mallory Unilites on both my Healeys and have no complaints.

My complaint with them -- There was one on my MGA when I bought it -- is that
they are RED. If you like that, then you might look into matching red
silicone hoses for your radiator and heater, and maybe strip the black off the
radiator and polish that up, then go with a chrome valve cover.
My solution was to buy a new Lucas-spec distributor from Moss and install a
Pertronix ignitor.
But then, I'm one of those guys who hangs out on the concourse.
Cheers
gary