RE: Distributors

To: <MBran89793@aol.com>, <Editorgary@aol.com>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Distributors
From: "Don " <don@anglesey.us>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:16:14 -0700
Marion,
I would never turn my nose up at any healey, even a 100 point car with a
3rd taillight.  I am a driver and that is where my fun and enjoyment is
derived.  Yours is just different.  Didn't mean anything bad, just
different strokes for different folks and I value all of your guys
knowledge of these wonderful machines.  My car just happens to be my
wants and likes as yours should be.  Wish I could be driving mine right
now but the snow drift in front of my shop is just too deep.
Don