Re: Moss Motors Carpet Installation Video

To: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>, "Reid Trummel"
Subject: Re: Moss Motors Carpet Installation Video
From: "Mark and Kathy" <mgtrcars@galaxyinternet.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 16:16:56 -0500
If memory serves me the Moss video is of the convertible model not the
roadster type.     Never forget the in-depth top installation and the carpet
around the water drainage tubes,   not to mention the rear seat "life time"
project , and the door panel install was not roadster type.

 However the carpet install is pretty universal .   Sorry I can't help out
with a copy.

Glad I just have a roadster  and LOVIN EVERY MINUTE OF IT.    :)

Mark