RE: Moss Motors Carpet Installation Video

To: <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Moss Motors Carpet Installation Video
From: "BJ8Healeys" <sbyers@ec.rr.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 13:30:48 -0800
The Moss video shows installation in a BJ8, but it covers both BJ7 and BJ8.
I have a copy of the video.  It's in two VHS videotapes:
Tape 1 covers boot lining; carpet; interior panels/door top rail, and dash
top; tunnel cover; center console, armrest, and rear seat bottom
Tape 2 covers rear seat back & parcel shelf; front seat back; front seat
bottom; and convertible top.

I found the tapes quite helpful.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666