Manifold Drain Lines

To: "Autstin Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Manifold Drain Lines
From: "Gale Hess" <ghess4@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Feb 2007 19:22:50 -0800
Thanks to all of you who took your time to comment on my manifold drain line
question.  On balance your comments favored putting a new line on and that is
what I have decided to do.  Having experienced a hydraulic failure on an
aircraft engine (blew a cylinder off! with other collateral damage) I sure
don't want to risk such a failure on the Healey.  The list provides a great
service to soles like my self who, although I have owned two other Healeys,
have not amassed very much experience.  Thanks again....
Gale Hess
BJ8 35887
San Diego