seat foam hole modifications

To: healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: seat foam hole modifications
From: jerry wall <jwbn6@verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:32:16 -0500 (CDT)
did anyone ever come up with a definitive year and month for norman nock's
article on drilling holes in the seat foam ?  i have all issues of AH Magazine
and Healey Marque for the past 29 years or so, so all i need is the year and
month and i'll be able to track it down.

I discovered at the Tx Healey Roundup last week-end in San Antonio when sitting
in Bob Lindsey's gorgeous BN6 with factory hardtop, I had substantially more
headroom while entering as well as when behind the wheel.  The reason:  when
placing my butt on the driver's side seat bottom, the seat bottom compressed
approximately 1 1/2" -2" making entry, driving position and exit much easier
than in my own BN6 with new seat foam from the early 90's.  It has only taken
15 years for my learning curve to apex.  Onward and downward !!

JERRY WALL  BN6
ROWLETT, TX