Re: ebay

To: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>
Subject: Re: ebay
From: "Patton Dickson" <57healey@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2007 11:37:48 -0500
Ebay wouldn't be involved in the payment part of the transaction, only
the seller.   If the seller complained to ebay that you hadn't paid,
they may send you an email, but they still would get involved in
"collections".

Like others said, send an email to abuse@ebay.com and don't click on
ANY link to ebay or paypal from an email.  Type in the address through
your brower and login.  Any message that you would have been
legitimally sent would be in your account page.

Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com

1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."