RE: ebay

To: "James Shope" <healeymanjim@hansencc.net>, "healeys"
Subject: RE: ebay
From: "Tom Felts" <tomfelts@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:02:45 -0400
Not quite the same thing, but a VERY large hospital insurance company just
lost a package including a CD with lots of social security numbers on
it--including mine.  they sent me a nice note saying they would pay for a
subscription to all three credit companies so I could watch and see if
anyone is using it to get a CC in my name and thus ruining my credit
rating---which, I'm proud to say is pretty high. Something else to worry
about.

Tom

healeymanjim