Re: Red seats

To: "Healeys" <healeys@autox.team.net>, <dracmarine@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Red seats
From: "Rich C" <richchrysler@quickclic.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:12:52 -0400
Hello Richard,

Can you send me any pictures of these red/red seats? Nothing is impossible
but it's certainly non standard. Also do you have a copy of the BMIHT
certificate for the car? It may have been a special order, "personal export"
as hey called it. In other words, specially ordered for an individual and
not just a "stock" order for a dealer.

It's always nice to get to the bottom of an anomoly like this instead of
everybody reading something contradictory to the normal, then assuming "oh
well, I guess anything goes".

Regards,
Rich Chrysler