Re: Body Caulk

To: "Chris Tucker" <list@mysystemadmin.com>
Subject: Re: Body Caulk
From: "Alan Seigrist Blue 100" <healey.nut@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 12:11:24 +0800
Chris -

I caulked all chassis / sheet metal seams on my BJ8 in 1985 but on
reflection I probably should have left it alone.

You can put waxoil in the gaps... that will give you the best protection.
Covering it with caulk will only make sure that any water that does get in
there will never get out.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1