Early preview- "Friday Funnies"

To: halbert@neo.rr.com, healeys@autox.team.net
Subject: Early preview- "Friday Funnies"
From: MBran89793@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 11:38:58 EDT
(This  is just for those who appreciate a little humor in their life. If that
just  isn't for you, PLEASE HIT THE DELETE BUTTON.)

TIP:  Never end a sentence with a  preposition.   Here's an example.

Nick  is getting along in years and  finds that he is unable to  perform
sexually.  He finally goes to his  doctor, who tries a  few things, but
nothing seems to work.  So the  doctor refers him  to an American Indian
medicine man.

The medicine man  says, "I  can cure this."  That said, he throws a white
powder in a  flame,  and there is a flash with billowing blue smoke.  Then
he says,   "This is powerful medicine.  You can only use it once a year.
All  you  have to do is say '123' and it shall rise for as long as   you
wish!"

The guy then asks, "What happens when it's over, and  I  don't want  to
continue?"

The medicine man replies: "All  you or  your partner has to say is 1234,
and it will go down.  But  be warned --  it will not work again for
another year!"

Nick  rushes home, eager to  try out his new powers and prowess.   That
night he is ready to surprise  Virginia.  He showers, shaves  and puts on
his most exotic shaving  lotion.  He gets into bed and  lying next to her
says, "123."

He  suddenly becomes more aroused  than anytime in his life ... just as
the  medicine man had  promised.

Virginia, who had been facing away, turns over  and asks,  "What did you
say 123 for?"

And that, my friends, is  why you  shouldn't end a
sentence with a  preposition.